Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is a cornerstone of our success. The individual differences, life experiences, and talents that our employees invest in each other drives our innovation and our approach. Together, this collective knowledge fosters a diverse workplace where everyone is welcome, differences are celebrated, and horizons are expanded.
Ensuring our workplace culture reflects our values requires collaboration, conscientiousness, and commitment. The SRF Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion program engages SRF leadership, employees, partners, and clients to minimize barriers, foster deeper understanding, and promote the values we want to see in our industry.
Meet the SRF Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) Team
Our action-oriented committee works towards the goal of ending systemic racism and injustice within our workplace and greater communities. A rotating group of volunteer members bring a wide range of experiences from both their personal and professional lives.
- Build a staff representative of the communities we serve through active recruiting and engagement
- Include and engage all employees; encourage everyone to share and listen
- Incorporate equity and inclusion into SRF’s company culture and workplace policies
Growth and Accomplishments:
- Conducted mandatory diversity and inclusivity training for all employees
- Spotlight anti-racism resources (books, podcasts, articles, etc.) and host company-wide discussion groups through its Courageous Conversations series
- Engage with student and professional organizations that promote equity and diversity in our fields
- Support minority-owned businesses; partner with minority-owned firms and contractors