SRF’s Real Estate Group includes experienced, committed, and enthusiastic professionals who approach every project in a cooperative manner. This approach is essential when working with landowners, homeowners, business owners, and tenants to ensure a successful project.
SRF offers stand-alone real estate services as well as in conjunction with our in-house design teams, including document preparation, permitting, right of way acquisition, residential and commercial relocation, asset management, and assistance with the eminent domain process. Our clients include states, counties, cities, and private entities, such as utility companies. SRF’s reputation for carefully listening to property owner concerns ensures the highest possibility of a successful project outcome.
Our comprehensive real estate services include:
- Project management
- Title research
- GIS property information services
- Field survey staking
- Parcel sketches
- Field title reports
- Legal descriptions
- Appraisals in partnership with trusted associates
- Minimum Damage Acquisition Reports
- Document preparation for offers and conveyance
- Relocation assistance for businesses and residences
- Federal/MnDOT audit review (Right of Way Certificate #1)
- Easement document recording
- Condemnation assistance and testimony
- Damage settlements
- Land and asset management
If voluntary acquisition is impossible, SRF can also prepare the necessary parcel descriptions and other information required during the eminent domain process. All activities comply with the applicable requirements of the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Act.
Hear from our expert
SRF’s Real Estate Lead Lisa Kilde shares her recent experience working with the Metro Flood Diversion Authority on the Fargo-Moorhead Flood Diversion Project.
Principal of Real Estate Group