Expertise:Roadways View All People
Brian Johnson, PE
Brian has a broad range of highway/municipal engineering experience with a reputation for successfully managing complex multidisciplinary projects. His work includes the design and construction of roadways, roundabouts, public utilities, streetscaping, planning, traffic signals, bridges, retaining walls, and stormwater management systems.
Furthermore, Brian specializes in projects that require intensive stakeholder and public engagement. He works closely with clients to implement tailored project communication and coordination plans, coupled with easy-to-understand public education materials. Using a relaxed, approachable style, Brian actively listens to project stakeholders and respectfully addresses their questions and concerns. Throughout his 20-year career, Brian has established numerous long-term client relationships by emphasizing strong customer service, outstanding communication, and thorough project management.
Highlights of recent projects Brian has managed include:
- Manning Avenue (CSAH 15) Corridor Management and Safety Improvement, Washington County, Minnesota
- Superior Street Preliminary Design and Streetscaping, Duluth, Minnesota
- Penn Avenue Corridor Vision and Implementation Framework, Hennepin County, Minnesota
- Broadway Avenue (CSAH 2) Mega Project, Washington County, Minnesota
- Martin Road (CSAH 9) and Rice Lake Road (CSAH 4) Roundabout, St. Louis County, Minnesota
- CSAH 1 (TH 66 Turnback), Blue Earth County, Minnesota
- CSAH 13 Pavement Management and Safety Project, Washington County, Minnesota
- CSAH 17 Roundabouts, Blue Earth County, Minnesota
- Park Place Boulevard Reconstruction, St. Louis Park, Minnesota
- 33rd Street South Reconstruction, St. Cloud, Minnesota
- CSAH 9 (Summit Avenue) Reconstruction, Chisago County, Minnesota