Expertise:Roadways View All People
Aaron Vacek, PE
Aaron has developed preliminary and final roadway designs for more than 15 years, with an emphasis on trunk highways and interchanges. Aaron is an organized project manager who focuses on client expectations and understands the importance of monitoring schedules and budgets. His management of final design projects result in high quality plans that are complete, comprehensive, and easy to read. Aaron is also highly regarded for his creativity in developing solutions for high traffic corridor interchanges.
Some of Aaron’s recent projects include:
- MnDOT I-35W North Corridor Managed Lane EA and Preliminary Design
- City of Minneapolis I-94W to 7th Street Ramp, Minnesota
- MnDOT I-494/TH 62 MnPASS Managed Lane Concept Development
- City of Rochester TH 52/ 65th Street Interchange, Minnesota
- City of Rochester TH 52/ 55th Street Interchange Reconstruction, Minnesota
- Anoka County I-35E/CSAH 14 Interchange, Minnesota
- City of Bloomington East Bush Lake Road Inverted Loop Preliminary Design, Minnesota
- MnDOT Maryland Avenue Bridge Design-Build, Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- MnDOT Canadian Pacific Railroad Shoofly and Final Track design at TH 100