A recognized leader in the transportation industry, Todd was named SRF’s President in 2019. Todd served as our Vice President in charge of regional office operations from 2016 to 2019. Todd is highly regarded for his strong leadership skills, broad range of transportation experience, and dedication to clients and staff.
With more than 20 years of transportation planning and engineering experience, Todd has led many complex projects that involved working through and resolving challenging operational and design decisions and facilitating stakeholder decision-making processes. He has managed projects that involve roadway operations and traffic analysis, geometric design, environmental documentation, official mapping, and alternatives development for urban and rural freeways in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and North Dakota. In addition, Todd has led study teams through access and corridor evaluations and intersection analysis. Project highlights include:
- Hennepin County TH 252/I-94 Study, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park and Minneapolis, Minnesota
- MnDOT I-35W North Managed Lane Study, Minneapolis to Forest Lake, Minnesota
- MnDOT SHRP2 Reliability Implementation Assistance
- WisDOT Reliability Evaluation & Benefit-Cost Update
- MnDOT Congestion Management & Safety Plan 4
- MoDOT I-64 Ramp Metering Feasibility Study
- MnDOT TH 169 Transitway/MnPASS Lane Study
- MnDOT I-494/TH 62 MnPASS Managed Lane Concept Development
- Bismarck/Mandan Corridor Study, Bismarck, North Dakota
- WisDOT I-39 Stevens Point Corridor Study, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- MnDOT SHRP 2 Reliability Data Pilot Testing
A graduate of the University of Wisconsin – Platteville, Todd is a registered professional engineer in Minnesota and Wisconsin.