Kevin oversees SRF’s Structural Engineering, Landscape Architecture/Urban Design, and Water Resources groups. He has nearly 20 years of experience designing and managing structural engineering projects. He has designed and managed more than 125 bridge and transportation-related structural projects throughout the Midwest. Kevin specializes in projects that require a great deal of coordination with multiple disciplines and agencies.
His design experience includes complex structures, such as curved steel bridges with large skews, rigid frames, long-span river crossings, railroad bridges, staged construction, and bridges with extensive aesthetic treatments. In addition, Kevin has a great deal of experience with cost estimating, construction specifications, bridge type studies, bridge rehabilitation, and historical structures.
Some of Kevin’s recent projects include:
- MnDOT US 63 Mississippi River Bridge Approach Roadways & Bridges, Red Wing, Minnesota
- Dakota County TH 52/CSAH 42 Interchange, Rosemount, Minnesota
- NDDOT US 2 & 18th Street Intersection, Williston, North Dakota
- MnDOT I-35/TH 14 Interchange Bridge, Minnesota
- Shady Oak Road Reconstruction, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- WisDOT I-39/BUS 51 Interchange, Stevens Point and Wausau, Wisconsin
- MnDOT I-90 Mississippi River Bridge Approaches and US 61/14 Interchange, Dresbach, Minnesota
- 55th Street Bridge over the BNSF Railroad, Minot, North Dakota
- CSAH 2 (Broadway Avenue), Washington County, Minnesota