Jamison has 16 years of experience designing and managing structural engineering projects. He has led the design of a wide variety of bridge projects ranging from the design of post-tensioned concrete box girder, curved steel, and prestress concrete bridges. He specializes in bridge rehabilitation, load ratings and inspections and is a MnDOT certified Bridge Safety Inspection Team Leader and Program Administrator. Jamison also has extensive experience in the design of specialty earth retaining structures, complex hydraulic structures, and industrial facilities.
Jamison’s recent projects include:
- Rehabilitation of the Historic Kennedy Bridge over the Red River
- Old Cedar Avenue Bridge Rehabilitation
- I-35W Reconstruction Specialty Retaining Wall Designs
- MnDOT I-90 Highway Bridges
- Lowry Avenue over the Mississippi River
- CP Railway Bridge over TH100