Chris has 20 years of experience related to highway and municipal design. His expertise also includes geometric design, traffic control and staging, drainage design, hydraulic modeling, specification development, and cost estimation. Chris’ recent responsibilities have included project management of various state aid and federal aid projects as well as overseeing development of plans, specifications, and contract documents for those projects. Chris specializes in state aid and federal aid design projects, involving complex construction issues with multiagency coordination.
Chris’s recent projects include
- TH 169 / 101st Avenue Interchange, Brooklyn Park, MN (in progress)
- MnDOT TH 33 / I-35 Roundabout, Cloquet, MN
- Anoka County – Hanson Blvd (CSAH 78) BNSF Railroad Overpass, Coon Rapids, MN
- MnDOT I-94 Corridors of Commerce II Preliminary Design from St. Michael to Albertville.
- MnDOT TH 210 Design-Build – Jay Cooke State Park.
- MnDOT I-35 UBOL, Pine County, MN.
- I-35 Reconstruction – Maintenance of Traffic, Minneapolis, MN
- Olmsted County – 55th Extension / TH 63 Reconstruction, Rochester, MN
- MnDOT TH 610 Extension between Elm Creek Blvd to I-94 – Prelim Design and Environmental Documentation.
- MnDOT TH 610 Design Build from TH 169 to Elm Creek Blvd
Areas of Expertise:
- Preliminary and Final Design
- Roadway Design – Highways and Interchanges
- Streets (State and Federal Process)
- Plans, Specifications and Contract Documents
- Hydrologic Modeling/Stormwater Design
- Construction Administration
- Contract Time Determination