Eric has 18 years of national water resources design and management experience with an emphasis on hydrology, hydraulics, scour, and roadway drainage design as well as local, state, and federal permitting. He has worked for a wide range of city, county, federal, and private clients on infrastructure projects.
Eric has developed and applied various hydrologic numerical and analytical models through his career to help solve challenging problems and contribute to the design of civil infrastructure. Team work and collaboration contributes to Eric’s success as well as the success of SRF.
Eric has managed the hydraulics design on design-build, roadway, bridge (minor and major river crossings), site, channel and bridge protection, NPDES treatment, and flood mitigation design efforts. He has also developed drainage master plans and environmental documents, completed floodplain modeling, and prepared SWPPP, CLOMR, and LOMR permitting.
Highlights of Eric’s experience include:
- MnDOT TH 210 (Jay Cooke State Park) Flood Repair Design-Build
- Blue Earth County CSAH 1 (TH 66 Turnback), Minnesota
- Metropolitan Council Blue Line LRT Extension, Twin Cities, Minnesota
- MnDOT I-35 Unbonded Concrete Overlay, Pine County
- 55th Street Extension Hydraulic Analysis and Design, Rochester, Minnesota
- Sauk Rapids Regional Bridge (CSAH 1) over the Mississippi River Hydrologic and Hydraulic Analysis, Sauk Rapids and St. Cloud, Minnesota
- Lake Vermillion State Park Drainage Design, Soudan, Minnesota
- TH 610 Extension Preliminary Design and CLOMR, Maple Grove, Minnesota
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineering Lock and Dam No. 3, Lower Embankment Design-Build, Red Wing, Minnesota
- Tower Road Rural and Urban Drainage Final Design, Fergus Falls, Minnesota