Survey Crew Chief (022305)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading planning, engineering, and landscape architecture firms. Our award-winning projects range from designing bridges and highway interchanges to planning state-wide transportation systems to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
We are seeking a full-time Survey Crew Chief to join our growing Construction Services Group in our Minneapolis or Saint Paul, MN locations.
- Work independently or as part of a 2-person survey crew.
- Perform right of way, design, and construction surveys for highway, municipal, and roadway projects.
- Direct and perform field activities, scheduling work, and maintaining equipment.
- Manage surveying projects, working effectively with a project team and construction contractor.
- A two-year civil technology degree.
- 5 or more years’ experience in construction surveying, topographic and boundary surveys, and right of way surveys.
- Experience operating Trimble GPS and Robotics equipment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, stand/walk for long periods of time, and to work in a variety of outdoor weather conditions.
- A valid Minnesota Driver’s License, with an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to perform civil engineering technician and CADD work while not engaged in survey work (preferred).
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.