Survey Crew Chief (012101)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading planning, engineering, and landscape architecture firms. Our award-winning projects range from designing bridges and highway interchanges to planning state-wide transportation systems to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. We are seeking a Survey Crew Chief for our Minneapolis or Saint Paul, MN location.
- Work independently or as part of a 2-person survey crew
- Perform right of way, design and construction surveys for highway, municipal, and roadway projects
- Direct and perform field activities, scheduling work, and maintaining equipment
- Manage surveying projects and deal effectively with a project team and construction contractor
- Two-year civil technology degree; minimum 5 years’ experience in construction surveying, topographic and boundary surveys, and right of way surveys
- Experience operating Trimble GPS and Robotics
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, stand / walk for long periods of time, and to work in a variety of outdoor weather conditions
- Valid MN Driver’s License
- Ability to perform civil engineering technician work and CADD while not engaged in survey work is preferred
At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100% ESOP company, you can share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for your retirement. We provide our team with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.