Structural Engineer (082004)
SRF is seeking a motivated engineer to join our growing structural engineering team. With one of the most respected structural engineering teams in the Midwest, SRF specializes in creating durable landmarks by integrating innovative structural design with aesthetics while balancing efficiency with creativity. Our award-winning projects range from small pedestrian bridges and transit buildings to regional infrastructure projects such as highway interchanges, river crossings and multi-modal parking facilities.
As a valued team member, the successful candidate will:
- Expand your career with strong growth potential
- Complete a variety of challenging, complex engineering-related work assignments
- Work as part of the SRF team to help deliver structural engineering projects
- Structural engineering design
- Structural plan production
- Periodic Field Inspections
- Minimum B.S. in civil engineering with a structural emphasis; master’s degree in structural engineering is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in structural engineering; past bridge and/or building design experience is a plus
- EIT Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
*Please note school transcripts will be requested and reviewed to ensure relevant qualifications for entry-level candidates being considered for an interview. *
SRF Consulting Group is a well-established and award-winning transportation engineering, planning, and design firm providing services throughout the Midwest. At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100% ESOP company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. SRF also provides our team with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
Office location note: we are currently located near 394 and 494 in Plymouth, but will be moving to an office near Brownie Lake on the West side of Minneapolis fall of 2020. This position will be located in either our Minneapolis or St. Paul office.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.