Entry Level Structural Engineer (112206)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading engineering and planning firms. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
We are currently seeking an entry-level structural engineer for our growing Bismarck, ND office. The position would primarily focus on in-state transportation projects but would also assist our structural team on a variety of projects throughout the Midwest. Typical projects would involve design, load ratings and/or inspection of bridges, retaining walls and culverts/tunnels.
- Final design and preparation of Contract Documents
- Construction administration and periodic field inspections
- Bridge inspections and load ratings with some in-state travel required
- Ensure SRF’s QC/QA procedures are maintained for all work
- Minimum B.S. in civil engineering with a structural emphasis; master’s degree in structural engineering is a plus
- 0 – 2 years of experience in structural engineering
- EIT Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.