Entry Level Engineer (122306)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading engineering, planning, and landscape architecture firms. SRF’s engineers, planners, and designers collaborate with our clients and their stakeholders to develop creative solutions for the most challenging projects. Our award-winning projects range from designing roadways, trails, and bridges to planning statewide transportation systems, to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. SRF regularly competes and receives Project of the Year awards for our clients from numerous professional organizations.
At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
Our dynamic and successful Civil Design group is seeking an Entry Level Engineer in our Fargo office. As an Engineer in Training, you will be exposed to a wide variety of innovative and diverse projects. Projects may include construction engineering, urban design, highway design, multimodal and trail design for a variety of clients.
Responsibilities of a Civil Design EIT:
- Assist the project team in producing quality products for our clients through the life cycle of the project.
- Ability to engage in a positive work environment with an open mind to learning new skills and software(s) associated with typical project requirements.
- Be an active participant on a collaborative design team with other groups/disciplines within SRF.
- Exhibit quality day-to-day work in line with SRF’s quality management plan.
- Specific design tasks include plan production, prepare graphics or exhibits, design calculations, calculating quantities, develop cost estimates.
- Perform construction engineering tasks such as construction observation/inspection and administration duties which could require travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering , Construction Management, or similar degree from an accredited school.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Related internship(s) experience.
- Autodesk or Bentley design software(s) experience.
- Microsoft office suite experience.
- Enthusiastic, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Desire to pursue professional engineering licensure.
- Willingness to endorse SRF’s commitment to Innovation, Service, Quality, and Collaboration.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.