Construction Project Engineer (122303)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading engineering, planning, and landscape architecture firms. SRF’s engineers, planners, and designers collaborate with our clients and their stakeholders to develop creative solutions for the most challenging projects. Our award-winning projects range from designing roadways, trails, and bridges to planning statewide transportation systems, to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. SRF regularly competes and receives Project of the Year awards for our clients from numerous professional organizations.
At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
We are currently seeking a full-time Construction Project Engineer to join our growing Construction Services Group in our Fargo, ND office. SRF’s Fargo Office serves clients in North Dakota and western Minnesota that include state DOTs such as NDDOT and MNDOT, Cities, and Counties.
- Provide Construction Engineering services
- Perform Project Engineer duties such as preparing contract changes, evaluating contractor claims, and reviewing construction schedules
- Quality Management
- Manage construction engineering staff including materials sampling and testing staff
- Responsible for inspection and documentation for multiple operations as well as supervising other inspectors
- Develop contract scope and fees
- Review construction schedules
- Market and pursue future work
- Prepare and develop client proposals and participate in interviews
- Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- 2+ years’ of related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Uses independent judgment in solving construction challenges
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle record
- The ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, stand/walk for long periods of time, and to work in a variety of outdoor weather conditions is required
- Previous Experience with administration of contracts for highway and municipal infrastructure projects.
- Ability to become a licensed Professional Engineer in the state of North Dakota and Minnesota within three years.
Visa Sponsorship may be available for this position
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer