SRF funding and grant experts have a successful track record in pairing clients’ needs with funding sources and securing grant dollars for projects of all sizes. Over the last 20 years, SRF has secured more than $874 million in local, state, and federal funds.
We understand what it takes to write a winning grant application. SRF’s planners and engineers excel in telling your project’s unique story through our ability to explain the local, regional, and national benefits of your project; explore innovative construction or delivery methods, and assist with facilitating partnerships. Coupling that with our industry-leading benefit-cost analysis experts has resulted in a success rate that exceeds industry standards.
SRF’s successful efforts and experience includes:
- Metropolitan Council Regional Solicitation Grants – $317 million
- INFRA/FASTLANE – $226 million
- BUILD/TIGER – $86 million
- Minnesota Highway Freight Program – $34 million
- Minnesota Transportation Economic Development Program – $28 million
- Miscellaneous Grants (Water Quality, Highway Safety Improvement Program, and Safe Routes to School) –
- MnDOT Cooperative Agreement and Local Road Improvement Program Solicitation Experience