SRF’s Funding Team provides a wide range of grant writing services, financial planning assistance, and assistance to corridor coalitions. SRF helps our clients establish their funding priorities, identify alternative funding sources, and align their capital improvement programs with with funding mechanisms. Our experts have a successful track record in pairing clients’ needs with funding sources and securing grant dollars. Here are some of our recent success stories:
- Secured $200 million in federal funding from the Surface Transportation Program (STP)
- Secured $25 million in the Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) program
- Secured $28 million in Transportation Economic Development (TED) funding
- Secured $42 million in federal and state funding for large infrastructure projects in the Fargo-Moorhead metropolitan area over the last two decades
- Secured more than $2 million in Safe Routes to School (SRTS), Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP), and Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP) funds.
- Grant Writing Experience
- Financial and Infrastructure Planning
- Minneapolis Transportation Infrastructure Study
- Eagan Transportation Infrastructure Needs Analysis (TINA)
- Corridor Coalition Support
Contact Marie Cote for more information!