Expertise:Leadership View All People
David Montebello, PE
Dave serves as Chairman of SRF’s Board of Directors. He has more than 35 years of experience developing transportation improvements at the local and state levels. Dave has a broad background in traffic, transportation planning, preliminary design, public involvement, and environmental documentation. He was recently named an Executive Committee member of the Center for Transportation Studies at the University of Minnesota.
Dave is highly adept at coordinating complex, multi-agency projects with a high level of public interest. He is respected for his ability to develop public and agency involvement processes that build support and acceptance.
Highlights of Dave’s career include:
- Numerous local transportation plans
- Minnesota Statewide Highway Investment Plan
- Minnesota Highway Systems Operations Plan
- Mankato/North Mankato, Minnesota Area Transportation Plan (MATAPS)
- MnDOT TH 610 Preliminary Design and Environmental Documentation
- Northwest Hennepin County, Minnesota Transportation Subarea Study
- Minnesota Interregional Corridor System Development
- MnDOT Twin Cities Congestion Management Plan Phase I, II, and III