SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is a growing, locally-owned, and well-established transportation planning, engineering, and design firm. For more than 50 years, SRF has helped clients across the Midwest create vibrant, livable communities and sustainable transportation systems. As an employee-owned company, SRF understands that great people are the key to our success.
We are seeking an intern to join our Traffic Studies Group. This group is responsible for conducting corridor studies, sub-area studies, traffic impact studies, freeway modeling, traffic forecasting, traffic safety and other specialized traffic analysis work. They are highly regarded for their strong commitment to service and quality; developing innovative solutions that are cost-effective and implementable.
The chosen candidate will work up to 40 hours per week during the summer. We are also open to someone working part-time hours during the fall of 2019. Please note the internship will require working from our Plymouth office. Looking towards the future? This position has the potential for full-time employment upon graduation from the respective accredited Civil Engineering program.
• Providing support in organizing and developing technical information
• Conducting technical analysis using traffic simulation and modeling programs
• Developing documentation to support analysis work
• Current enrollment in a university’s civil engineering undergraduate program
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Students with 1-2 semesters remaining to complete their engineering degree are desired
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.