SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is seeking applicants for a Traffic Engineering co-op position in our Traffic Studies Group. Our Traffic Studies Group is responsible for conducting corridor studies, sub-area studies, traffic impact studies, freeway modeling, traffic forecasting, traffic safety and other specialized traffic analysis work. They are highly regarded for their strong commitment to service and quality; developing innovative solutions that are cost-effective and implementable.
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) paid co-op student position extending from May / June 2019 to December 2019. The co-op is based out of our Minneapolis (Plymouth), MN office. Applicants must be able to commit for a 40-hour work week schedule within regular business hours. Students may qualify for co-op credits, depending on the university’s co-op policy. This is a great opportunity to earn money while developing valuable skills and gaining practical experience to build your career. Looking ahead to the future? SRF Consulting Group will consider the co-op worker for full time employment after graduation.
• Providing support in organizing and developing technical information
• Conducting technical analysis using traffic simulation and modeling programs
• Developing documentation to support analysis work
• Current enrollment in a university’s civil engineering undergraduate program
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Students with 1-2 semesters remaining to complete their engineering degree are desired
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.