SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is a fast growing, locally owned and well-established planning, engineering, and design firm providing services throughout the Midwest. Our award-winning company is regularly recognized for excellence in engineering, planning and landscape architecture. We have also been named a Top Workplace in Minnesota for the past three years in a row. SRF offers employees a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation package, including medical/RX, dental, life, disability, and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; 401(k) and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Our Minneapolis, MN Civil Design Group is seeking a full-time experienced Senior Engineer. As a Senior Engineer, you would be responsible for the design of civil engineering projects for highway and municipal infrastructure projects, as well as client development and staff management.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Supervision of engineers and staff in the planning and design of projects;
• Leading the design of highway, roadway, and utility projects;
• Development of project documents including reports, studies, construction contract documents, permit applications;
• Interaction with clients, regulatory agencies, and the public as necessary for project completion;
• Provide training assistance for engineers and staff;
• Business development activities
• Minimum of a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
• Licensed Professional Engineer in Minnesota.
• 4 – 10+ years of diverse experience in positions of increasing responsibility as a Civil Engineer with specific experience in municipal and highway and utility project design
• Proven ability to develop and produce civil and municipal engineering designs using AutoCAD or Bentley 3D Design tools, applied to BIM for infrastructure work
• Proven ability to develop studies, reports, technical specifications, regulatory permits, applications, construction estimates, and other project documents.
• Seeking someone who is collaborative, dedicated, enthusiastic, flexible, innovative, organized, and possesses strong communication skills as well as an ability to self-start
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.