Proposal Coordinator (012009)
- Requisition #: 012009
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
Proposal Coordinator (012009)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is a fast growing, locally owned and well-established planning, engineering, and design firm providing services throughout the Midwest. At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent company-wide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional membership, generous time-off programs, and vacation time carry-over.
SRF has an immediate opening for a creative, energetic and collaborative individual to join our communications team in our Plymouth headquarters. SRF’s communications team works with company leaders across our diverse service areas in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities.
- Coordinate new business pursuits, including writing, editing, and development of proposals and qualifications for a variety of services and business sectors.
- Assist marketing team, technical staff, and leadership to create thoughtful, high-impact, and engaging proposal and promotional materials that highlight SRF’s depth of experience, expertise, and creativity.
- Create compelling messages that convey the company’s strengths as differentiators.
- Maintain internal systems for information management related to people and projects (resumes and project sheets), pursuits, and promotional activity.
- Contribute to both internal and external communications campaigns.
- Monitor websites for new business opportunities.
- Responsible for updating and creating marketing collateral materials.
- Experience developing responses to requests for proposals/qualifications (RFP/Qs) is desired
- Organized and detail-oriented, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, or other desktop publishing programs is desired. Experience with social media is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently, and enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels. Will work with staff in person and across geographies.
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, or an equivalent level of experience.
- 0-3 years of experience working in architecture/engineering/construction or other professional services industry is preferred. Internships may qualify as experience.
To apply, complete our online application and submit a letter of interest and resume. Writing samples are also desired.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer