SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is a vibrant and well-established planning, engineering, and design firm providing services throughout the Midwest. Our team works with clients and communities throughout the Midwest and across the country as they proactively respond to emerging transportation, community, and infrastructure challenges. We have recognized as a top workplace in Minnesota for 2016 & 2017.
SRF is seeking a well-qualified GIS Analyst. These positions will be considered for full-time, co-op, and intern candidates. The following qualifications are desired for these positions:
- Proficiency with ESRI software, including ArcPro, ArcMap, ArcGIS online
- Creating production level cartographic Maps
- Conducting Spatial analysis, digitizing and editing spatial data
- Execute GIS development skills that enable the SRF engineering staff to utilize GIS in efficient and directed manner while embedding SRF process and standards.
- Ability to independently manage multiple assignments, determine and set job task priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal staff.
- Strong data management and organizational skills
In addition to the GIS skills described above, candidates with more advanced programming and modeling experience are also desired:
- Open to learning new open source technologies and software
- Experience or keenness to learn Python, Model Builder or another common GIS scripting language is desirable, as job duties will include creating scripts to streamline frequently performed tasks.
- Knowledge of enterprise geodatabase and RDBMS like PostgreSQL, SQL.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.