Engineering Senior Project Manager (091803)
- Requisition #: 091803
- Location: Bismarck, North Dakota
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is a fast growing, locally owned and well-established planning, engineering, and design firm providing services throughout the Midwest. We are an award-winning company that has been recognized for engineering, planning and landscape architecture. SRF offers our employees a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation package, including medical/RX, dental, life, disability, and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
We are seeking an experienced professional civil engineer to serve as a Senior Project Manager in our Bismarck, ND office. Candidates seeking this position should be collaborative, dedicated, enthusiastic, flexible, innovative, organized, a good project planner, and a self-starter experienced in managing large, complex, multi-discipline transportation projects.
- Project Management – effectively manage multi-discipline project teams for a wide range of transportation projects
- Client relationships – develop, manage and maintain client relationships
- Marketing – identify project opportunities, actively pursue opportunities, and prepare proposals
- Group growth – assist the group leadership in developing and implementing a strategic growth plan for the market including short and long-term action plans and financial goals
- Staff Supervision – provide for staff growth through nurturing staff in a respectful, collaborative approach that promotes individual professional growth and positive team spirit
- Provide training assistance for engineers and staff
Candidates should have these qualifications:
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of North Dakota
- At least 10 years of experience in civil engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, technical and analytical skills
- Excellent supervisory and team building skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing transportation projects, including preliminary and final design
- Proven ability to develop studies, reports, technical specifications, regulatory permits, applications, construction estimates, and other project documents
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.