Engineering Design Manager (111705)
- Requisition #: 111705
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Are you ready for a new challenge and an opportunity to grow in your career? SRF Consulting Group, Inc., a well-established transportation engineering, planning, and design firm, is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Engineering Design Manager to join our growing Omaha, NE office.
SRF offers employees a dynamic work environment and a competitive benefits package including medical/RX, dental, life, disability, and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; 401(k) and ESOP. Professional growth is fostered for our employees through in-house training, conference and workshop attendance, tuition reimbursement and a strong mentorship program.
- Identifying engineering design opportunities, building client relationships, providing vision and strategy for procuring projects.
- Work with engineering design leadership across other offices to identify and execute a plan for growing the practice, building staff career satisfaction, and promote interoffice collaboration in the field of design.
- Leading the design of site and roadway projects;
- Development of project documents including reports, studies, construction contract documents, permit applications;
- Interaction with clients, regulatory agencies, and the public as necessary for project completion;
- Provide training assistance for engineers and staff;
- Business development activities, and field investigations, and project site visits.
- At least 10 years of experience in municipal engineering.
- Professional Engineer Licensure in the State of Nebraska; Licensure in Iowa also is a plus.
- Proven leadership and mentorship capabilities.
- Proven proficiency in AutoCAD Civil3D and/or Bentley Geopak platforms.
- Keen entrepreneurial spirit; strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High productivity, attention to detail, and ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Ability to identify, build, and maintain strong relationships with clients.
What Can You Gain From This Opportunity?
- Build and lead a group of skilled and dedicated municipal engineering professionals.
- Work in a collaborative and rewarding culture.
- Diversify your skillset by working on a wide variety of projects.
- Thrive in our fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Accelerate your career by joining a group with opportunities for advancement.
- Balance work and personal life by having flexibility in setting your work schedule.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.