Senior Design Engineer – 051905
- Requisition #: 051905
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
SRF Consulting Group is a well-established and award-winning transportation engineering, planning, and design firm providing services throughout the Midwest. We offer employees a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation package, including medical/RX, dental, life, disability, and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexibility in setting schedules; 401(k) and ESOP. Our growing company is seeking a Design Group Leader to lead a talented group of designers on a large variety of transportation projects. This position is located in our Madison, WI office.
- Demonstrate effective leadership of an enthusiastic group of design engineers
- Coordinate the planning, staffing, scheduling, budget management, and quality control of the technical and support staff
- Engage in marketing activities to foster client relationships in an effort to track, pursue, and secure contracts
- Mentor staff and provide quality control and general design oversight and coordination
- Lead the development of conceptual, preliminary and final roadway designs, including final plans, specifications, and estimates consistent with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation Facilities Development Manual
- Provide design support for corridor studies, including preliminary designs, cost estimates, and roadway plans consistent with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation Facilities Development Manual
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 15 or more years of roadway design experience
- Proficiency with common highway design computer packages such as Microstation, AutoCAD, and Civil3D
- Ability to take on all aspects of a plan set development and design
- PE registration in Wisconsin
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.