SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading planning, engineering, and landscape architecture firms. Our award-winning projects range from designing bridges and highway interchanges to planning state-wide transportation systems to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces.
We are seeking motivated individuals to assist our field crews with survey and construction inspection work. Interns / Seasonal Helpers will spend most their time in the Minneapolis area on a field assignment. This job may be up to a six-day work week and as many as 10-11 hours a day.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Junior or senior progressing toward a BS in civil engineering / related 4-year degree, or a two-year civil engineering technician / related degree, and / or prior experience working in a survey or construction crew
• Demonstrates cooperative skills in working efficiently with a team and as well as the ability to work independently
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, stand / walk for long periods of time, and to work in a variety of outdoor weather conditions
• Valid MN Driver’s License Driver’s License
• Ability to work the entire construction season a plus
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.