Administrative Assistant (111803) – Flexible Hours
- Requisition #: 111803
- Location: St. Paul, Minnesota
A Team Based Approach…
Within SRF’s Corporate Services group, the Administrative Assistant position functions within a team environment. This position will specifically support our Saint Paul office. Our desired candidate will have a positive attitude and integrity, a strong desire to learn and grow, and excel at effectively managing tight deadlines while delivering high-quality results through attention to detail. The ability to communicate effectively and professionally (both oral and written) through all levels of SRF is very important as is developing cooperative working relationships. As each day is different, flexibility and problem-solving skills are also critical to the position.
To make this a good fit for our top candidate, we are flexible on this position being a 30 to 40 hour per week commitment, and we are also flexible in the regular schedule set for this role.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Provide excellent customer service to every internal client, ensuring requests are executed well and on-time.
- Prepare, review/edit, and manage corporate and project documents, including letters, memorandums, proposals, reports, presentations, and other documents.
- Assist with the organization and upkeep of project documentation and files. Document management skills with ProjectWise are a plus.
- Coordinate travel arrangements/itineraries.
- Coordinate meetings, room set-up and conference calls as required.
- Contact and coordinate with vendors as needed for service requests.
- Reception/production duties including the mail.
- Ensure office supplies and facilities are maintained and ready for use on a daily basis.
- Keep office work areas clean and organized.
- Implement and administer departmental office systems and procedures.
- Purchase, maintain, and stock office and break room supplies as needed.
- Attend off-site project meetings as required to develop minutes.
- High school diploma with one to three years of related experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite365; must have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Word and Excel proficiencies. InDesign, PowerPoint, and Deltek Vision experience are a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and results-driven environment
- Exceptional verbal, written, and organizational skills. Professional telephone skills are needed
- Excellent service orientation with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License
Top candidates will be interviewed and reference-checked; a background and driving record check will be part of the final hiring process once a conditional offer of employment is made.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.