As our Chief Operating Officer, Marie oversees daily company operations to assure a great work environment for employees and exceptional client service. During her 25-year career, Marie has managed many complex transportation planning and traffic engineering studies that included rigorous project management and intense stakeholder facilitation. Her strong management and leadership skills have enabled her to successfully focus on project management and delivery balanced with staff development and engagement.
In addition to providing a number of clients with traffic engineering expertise, Marie has managed many challenging projects, including:
- Metropolitan Council “A” Minor Arterial System Evaluation, Twin Cities, Minnesota
- Metropolitan Council Regional Solicitation Evaluation and Design, Twin Cities, Minnesota
- I-94/Brockton Lane Interchange Preliminary Design, Dayton, Minnesota
- Regional Roadway System Visioning Study, Dakota County, Minnesota
- TH 169/101st Ave Interchange Preliminary Design, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Mall of America Phases I and II Traffic Study, Bloomington, Minnesota