As a Vice President at SRF, Beth leads SRF’s environmental and transportation planning practice as well as our public engagement and communications practices. She has 30 years of planning experience, including land use planning, environmental documentation preparation, transit planning, and cultural resource planning.
Beth manages and participates in a wide range of planning activities, including master plan preparation, corridor management plans, redevelopment studies and community visioning exercises. In addition, she has worked extensively in cultural resource planning. She is highly regarded for her ability to manage complex and controversial issues and facilitate public and agency communication to achieve consensus.
Her environmental experience includes preparing NEPA Environmental Documentation (EIS, EA and Categorical Exclusion) for FHWA, FTA and FRA in addition to Section 4(f) reviews, Section 6(f) documentation and Section 106 reports. She has also prepared documents under both Minnesota and Wisconsin environmental rules.
Beth’s recent projects include:
- Rush Line Bus Rapid Transit
- Rochester Destination Medical Center ITS Studies
- Gateway Corridor (Gold Line) DEIS
- Bottineau Transitway (Blue Line LRT Extension) DEIS
- Central Corridor LRT (Green Line) Supplemental EIS
- US Bank Stadium (Minnesota Vikings) EIS
- Target Field (MinnesotaTwins) EIS
- University of Minnesota TCF Bank Stadium EIS
- Northern Lights Express High Speed Passenger Rail Environmental Assessment
- St. Croix River Crossing EIS
Areas of Expertise:
- Project Leadership/Project Management
- Community Engagement
- Meeting Facilitation
- Environmental Documentation (NEPA, MEPA, WEPA and Related Federal and State Reviews)
- Cultural Resource Planning and Section 106 Reviews
- Transit Corridor Planning (Alternative Analysis, NEPA)
- Station Area Planning and Transit Oriented Development
- Land Use Planning
- Team Development