Survey Group Leader/Manager (102302)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of Midwest’s leading engineering, planning, and landscape architecture firms. SRF’s engineers, planners, and designers collaborate with our clients and their stakeholders to develop creative solutions for the most challenging projects. Our award-winning projects range from designing roadways, trails, and bridges to planning statewide transportation systems, to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. SRF regularly competes and receives Project of the Year awards for our clients from numerous professional organizations.
At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
SRF Consulting Group is seeking a Professional Land Surveyor to join our Minneapolis office as a Survey Group Leader/Manager. This position will support projects in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin. This is a hybrid position with the option to work from the office full-time or work part-time in the office and part-time remotely.
- Lead SRF’s Survey practice.
- Coordinate the planning, staffing, scheduling, budget management, and quality control of the technical and support staff.
- Engage in marketing activities and strategy to foster client relationships in an effort to track, pursue, and secure contracts.
- Mentor staff and provide quality control and general oversight and coordination.
- Demonstrate business and industry participation, prominence and expertise that generates value in land surveying.
- Prepare right-of-way plats, parcel sketches, and ALTA Surveys.
- Manage field crew activities.
- Professional Land Surveyor License in the State of Minnesota.
- Ability to become licensed in North Dakota and Wisconsin within 18 months of employment.
- Understanding of Trimble Equipment and Software.
- Proficient with Trimble Business Center, AutoCAD/Civil 3D and/or MicroStation Multi-discipline experience, and a strong understanding of public infrastructure markets and projects.
- A strong background in project management.
- Previous leadership and supervisory responsibilities.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and projects.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle record
Visa sponsorship may available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.