Survey Field Technician (012404)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading engineering, planning, and landscape architecture firms. SRF’s engineers, planners, and designers collaborate with our clients and their stakeholders to develop creative solutions for the most challenging projects. Our award-winning projects range from designing roadways, trails, and bridges to planning statewide transportation systems, to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. SRF regularly competes and receives Project of the Year awards for our clients from numerous professional organizations.
At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
We are currently seeking full-time Survey Field Technicians to join our Construction Services Group in our Minneapolis or St. Paul office.
- Assisting the Survey Crew Chief with construction staking
- Preparing construction computations
- Prepare topographic, boundary and ALTA/ASCM surveys
- Performing routine survey and engineering support tasks
- Opportunity for advancement to Crew Chief
- A two-year land survey technical degree
- Demonstrates cooperative skills in working efficiently with a team and independently
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, stand/walk for long periods of time, and a variety of outdoor weather conditions
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License, with an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Experience operating Trimble GPS and Robotics equipment (preferred)
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of hair style or texture -race, genetic testing, military status or unfavorable discharge, citizenship or work authorization Status, Pregnancy, Arrest/conviction and expunged or sealed convictions,’; color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, ancestry, gender identity, or expression, status about public assistance, or any other protected class.