SRF Consulting Internship Program (112001)
As a 100 percent employee-owned company, SRF’s engineers, planners and designers collaborate with our clients and their stakeholders to develop creative solutions for the most challenging projects. Together, we create vibrant communities and dynamic experiences. Our award-winning projects range from designing roadways, bikeways, parks, and bridges to planning statewide transportation systems, to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. SRF offers a diverse work culture and collaborative environment to learn and grow in your career.
We are seeking interns to join our team. Most of our internships are in Minneapolis, but have offices in St. Paul, MN, Madison WI, Omaha, NE and Fargo/Bismarck, North Dakota. This posting is targeted towards students who may be considering transportation related career paths in the following areas:
- Highway and Municipal Engineering
- Bridge and Structural Engineering
- Traffic Engineering
- Intelligent Transportation Systems and Computer Automated Vehicles (ITS/CAV)
- Construction Administration & Surveying
- Water Resources
The chosen candidate could work up to 20 hours during the school year and / or up to 40 hours per week during the summer. Looking forward to the future? Our internships have the potential for full-time employment upon graduation.
- Current enrollment in a Civil/Structural/Traffic Engineering, Biosystems Engineering (with a Hydrology or Water Resources emphasis), or related program
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills are a plus
- Students with 1-3 semesters remaining to complete their degree are desired / preferred
Directions for Application
When applying, please include a cover letter which indicates the type of internship you are seeking, as well as the work locations to which you are open.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.