Senior Water Resources Project Manager (092303)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the leading engineering, design, environmental, and planning firms. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Project Manager to join our growing and innovative Water Resources Division. In this role you would help lead strategic pursuits and proposal efforts, build client relationships and manage projects such as conceptual or alternative studies, preliminary design and final design plans including occasional on-site observations. For more details see our website via the following link: Water Resources Services and Projects. Location options for this opportunity include Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; St. Paul, MN; Madison, WI; Fargo, ND; or Bismark, ND. SRF offers a hybrid work model, allowing our staff to work from the office full-time or work part-time in the office and part-time remotely.
Benefits of this Opportunity:
- Work in a collaborative culture with a range of skilled and dedicated professionals
- Lead staff with skills and expertise in water resources science and engineering
- Thrive in our fast-paced and challenging environment
- Accelerate your career by joining a group with opportunities for advancement
- Balance work and personal life by having flexibility in setting your work schedule
- Enjoy a competitive salary and rich benefits package
- Networking opportunities through local and national conferences
- Project Management – effectively manage multi-disciplinary project teams for a wide range of water resources projects
- Staff Supervision – provide for staff growth through nurturing staff in a respectful, collaborative approach that promotes individual professional growth and positive team spirit
- Group growth – assist the group leadership in developing and implementing a strategic growth plan for the market including short and long-term action plans and financial goals
- Client relationships – develop, manage and maintain client relationships
- Marketing – identify and actively pursue project opportunities resulting in securing work, particularly in new markets
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated aptitude in organizational, technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in supervisory and team building skills
- Experience with proposal development, client management, and business development
- Minimum 10 years of water resources project experience with demonstrated project management experience in one or more of the following: stormwater management planning and design, hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, hydraulic infrastructure analysis and design, roadway or transit system layout and design, water quality, wetland science, channel restoration, and permitting.
- Minimum of B.S. in Environmental, Civil, or Water Resources Engineering; Environmental or Water Resource Science, Natural Resources Management; or similar
- Experience managing multidisciplinary projects
- Experience leading proposal management and development
- Demonstrated success in business development and client management
Visa Sponsorship may be available for this position
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.