Senior Transportation Lead (122101)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the leading engineering and planning firms. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Project Manager to join our growing and innovative Transportation and Environmental Planning Group with a focus on leading SRF’s transportation planning group. In this role you would help lead strategic transportation planning pursuits and proposal efforts, build client relationships, and manage transportation planning projects of all types and sizes including, but not limited to, corridor studies, transportation plans, safety plans, subarea studies, and components of larger community planning efforts including multi-modal connections. The location of this position is flexible; however, will require occasional travel to one of our two Minneapolis – St. Paul metropolitan area offices.
What Can You Gain From This Opportunity?
- Accelerate your career by joining a group with opportunities for advancement
- Work in a collaborative culture with a range of skilled and dedicated professionals
- Benefit from our strong reputation while you develop and carve out your own practice areas
- Balance work and personal life by having flexibility in setting your work schedule
- Thrive in our fast-paced and challenging environment
- Diversify your skillset by working on a wide variety of projects
- Enjoy a competitive salary and rich benefits package
- Client relationships – develop, manage, and maintain client relationships
- Marketing – identify and actively pursue project opportunities resulting in securing work, particularly in new markets
- Project Management – effectively manage multi-disciplinary project teams for a wide range of transit projects
- Public Engagement – interactive communication skills for developing project understanding and consensus building towards solutions
- Staff Supervision – provide for staff growth through nurturing staff in a respectful, collaborative approach that promotes individual professional growth and positive team spirit
- Group growth – assist the group leadership in developing and implementing a strategic growth plan for the market including short and long-term action plans and financial goals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in transportation planning, urban/regional planning, civil engineering or related field
- 8 to 12 years of experience in Transportation Planning/Engineering
- AICP certification or P.E. licensure
- Proven public involvement, networking, and business development skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven technical writing ability
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and public communication skills
- An understanding of functional classification, roadway jurisdiction, transportation safety, future traffic projections/forecasts, roadway capacity, benefit-cost analyses, multi-modal integration, alternatives evaluation, GIS analysis, socio-economic data, land use, and environmental impacts
Visa Sponsorship is available for this position
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.