Senior Transit Project Manager (102301)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is a leading engineering and planning firm. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Project Manager to join our growing and innovative transit design team. In this role you would help lead and manage the civil design portion of transit projects of all types and sizes including, but not limited to, conceptual transit alternative studies, preliminary design to support environmental documentation and final design plans including multi-modal connections. We will also offer the opportunity for this position to be filled remotely with occasional travel to one of our two Minneapolis – St. Paul metropolitan area offices.
What Can You Gain from This Opportunity?
- Work in a collaborative culture with a range of skilled and dedicated professionals
- Lead staff with skills and expertise in transit development and improvement
- Thrive in our fast-paced and challenging environment
- Accelerate your career by joining a group with opportunities for advancement
- Balance work and personal life by having flexibility in setting your work schedule.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and rich benefits package
- Networking opportunities through local and national conferences
- Related 4-year degree with 10+ years’ relevant experience without degree
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated aptitude in organizational, technical, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in supervisory and team building skills
Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.