Senior Traffic Engineering Manager (012103)
SRF Consulting Group is a well-established and award-winning transportation engineering, planning, and design firm providing services throughout the Midwest. At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100% ESOP company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. SRF also provides our team with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is seeking a Senior Engineering Manager to join our Traffic Engineering Group in our Madison, WI office with the flexibility to work remotely. You will play a lead role in the development and management of a variety of traffic operations and planning projects, including conducting corridor studies, freeway modeling, review of travel demand forecasting work, and traffic modeling and analysis of complex transportation systems. SRF Traffic Studies Services and Projects
- Traffic group development and marketing activities
- Management of staff and technical work for complex transportation projects
- Working with internal company groups and external clients
- Completion and review of traffic analysis documentation
- Development and review of models and analysis for multimodal corridors, freeway and interchanges and transit projects
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in traffic / transportation engineering or civil engineering
- 10+ years’ of prior related traffic engineering experience is preferred
- PE (PTOE license preferred)
- Ability to lead traffic engineering tasks, manage projects, and provide mentorship, growth and development opportunities for traffic engineering staff
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven technical writing ability
- Excellent interpersonal and public communication skills
- Proficiency in computer applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and experience with traffic engineering software (Synchro/SimTraffic, VISSIM HCS, CUBE, etc.)
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.