Senior Structural Project Manager (092112)
We are seeking an experienced and motivated structural engineer to lead and grow our structural practice in Wisconsin and Illinois. This position would be located at our Madison or working remotely from Chicago and would primarily focus on transportation projects in WI and IL but would also assist our structural team on a variety of projects throughout the Midwest.
The position would have the following primary responsibilities:
- Lead project pursuits, prepare proposals and attend interviews as required.
- Preliminary design and structure type studies.
- Final design and preparation of Contract Documents.
- Construction administration and periodic field inspections.
- Track and maintain project budgets and schedules.
- Ensure SRF’s QC/QA procedures are maintained for all work.
- Staff recruiting and supervision.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Licensed PE in the state of Wisconsin and/or SE in the state of Illinois.
- 12 or more years of experience in bridge design.
- Experience on a variety of state and local engineering projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership capability.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the leading engineering, design, environmental, and planning firms. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.