Senior Structural Engineer (092119)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading engineering, planning, and landscape architecture firms. SRF’s engineers, planners, and designers collaborate with our clients and their stakeholders to develop creative solutions for the most challenging projects. Our award-winning projects range from designing roadways, trails, and bridges to planning statewide transportation systems, to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. SRF regularly competes and receives Project of the Year awards for our clients from numerous professional organizations.
We are seeking a motivated structural engineer to help grow our structural practice in the Midwest. This position would be located at our Minneapolis, MN office and would primarily focus on in-state transportation projects but would also assist our structural team on a variety of projects throughout the Midwest.
The position would have the following primary responsibilities:
- Final design calculations and preparation of Contract Documents.
- Construction Administration and periodic field inspections.
- Bridge inspections and load ratings.
- Ensure SRF’s QC/QA procedures are maintained for all work.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering (Master’s degree is a plus).
- 4 or more years of experience in structural engineering.
- PE Licensure or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.