Senior Structural Design Lead (082203)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading engineering and planning firms. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
We are seeking an experienced structural engineer to help grow our structural practice in North Dakota. This position would be based out of our Bismarck or Fargo, ND office with an opportunity to work a hybrid schedule. The work would primarily focus on in-state transportation projects but would also assist our structural team on a variety of projects throughout the Midwest.
The position would have the following primary responsibilities:
- Assist with project pursuits/proposals and attend interviews as required.
- Preliminary design and structure type studies.
- Final design and preparation of Contract Documents.
- Construction administration and periodic field inspections.
- Bridge inspections and load ratings.
- Track and maintain project budgets and schedules.
- Ensure SRF’s QC/QA procedures are maintained for all work.
- Staff supervision.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering (Master’s degree is a plus).
- Licensed PE in the state of North Dakota.
- Certification as Bridge Safety Inspection Team Leader or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- 6 or more years of experience in bridge design.
- Experience on a variety of state and local engineering projects.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.