Senior Design Engineer (092002)
As a 100 percent employee-owned company, SRF’s engineers, planners and designers collaborate with our clients and their stakeholders to develop creative solutions for the most challenging projects. Together, we create vibrant communities and dynamic experiences. Our award-winning projects range from designing roadways, bikeways, parks, and bridges to planning statewide transportation systems, to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces.
If you’re an experienced transportation engineer interested in a career change that offers growth potential, we have an opportunity to join our growing Minneapolis, MN Civil Design group. At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As an employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
Our Civil Design Group is seeking a full-time experienced Senior Engineer. Location options for this opportunity include Minneapolis or St. Paul, MN. As a Senior Engineer, you would be responsible for the design of civil engineering projects for highway and municipal infrastructure projects, as well as client development and staff management. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Supervision of engineers and staff in the planning and design of projects;
- Leading the design of highway, roadway, and utility projects;
- Development of project documents including reports, studies, construction contract documents, permit applications;
- Interaction with clients, regulatory agencies, and the public as necessary for project completion;
- Provide training assistance for engineers and staff;
- Business development activities
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in MN.
- 4 – 10+ years of diverse experience in positions of increasing responsibility as a Civil Engineer with specific experience in municipal and highway and utility project design
- Proven ability to develop and produce civil and municipal engineering designs using AutoCAD or Bentley 3D Design tools, applied to BIM for infrastructure work
- Proven ability to develop studies, reports, technical specifications, regulatory permits, applications, construction estimates, and other project documents.
- Seeking someone who is collaborative, dedicated, enthusiastic, flexible, innovative, organized, and possesses strong communication skills as well as an ability to self-start
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.