Scheduler– Project Controls (102102)
We are seeking a Scheduler to join the growing Project Controls Group in our Minneapolis office. Our experienced Project Controls team handles all aspects of project controls including scheduling, cost estimating, and risk. As a Scheduler, you will have the opportunity to work on transportation projects including Bus Rapid Transit, Light Rail, and complex roadway/bridge projects in the region. SRF offers a hybrid work model, allowing our staff to work from the office full-time or work part-time in the office and part-time remotely. Growth opportunities include leading scheduling efforts, training/developing younger staff, and 4D schedules.
- Review and prepare schedules for design, pre-design, letting and construction
- Develop schedules for use in all areas of business lines in accordance with company standards
- Work closely with project management team in setting project goals and analyzing the status of projects
- Interface the schedule with the project budget; monitor actual progress, compare to baseline, and report progress against the schedule
- Support schedule tracking functions by monitoring major milestone performance, updating scheduling tools, and analyzing variances
- Participate with the project team as schedule advisor to ensure early identification of problem areas; support development of corrective action plans
- Perform detailed review of contractor schedule submittals including baseline, monthly updates and impact schedules
- Support schedule claim analysis where needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- Related 2- or 4-year degree with 3+ years of experience
OR 6+ years’ relevant experience without degree
- Experience with P6 required; advanced experience with P6 including integrated schedules and cost/resource loading preferred
- Experience with Bluebeam and On-Screen Takeoff preferred
- Prior transportation related scheduling experience preferred
- Ability to independently build and review schedules
- Ability to promote and perform in a team environment as well as excellent communication and organizational skills
- Great transparency in work product
- Strong communication skills and ability to successfully interact with clients
- Experience with 4-D Scheduling on Synchro Pro or the ability to learn
- Ability to obtain AACE International PSP or PMI certifications desirable
- Contractor management experience in a profit/loss position is a plus
- Prior MnDOT experience in cost and schedule functions is a plus
- Experience with Deltek Acumen Fuse, and / or Microsoft Project is a plus
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the leading engineering, design, environmental, and planning firms. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.