Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (102104)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the leading engineering and planning firms. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
A Team Based Approach…
Within SRF’s Corporate Services group, the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant position functions within a team environment that supports our Minneapolis headquarters and regional offices while collaborating with our finance, marketing, human resources, and information technology teams. Our desired candidate will have a positive attitude and integrity, a strong desire to learn and grow, and excel at effectively managing tight deadlines while delivering high-quality results through attention to detail. The ability to communicate effectively and professionally (both oral and written) through all levels of SRF is very important as is developing cooperative working relationships.
Specific job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide a positive and professional first impression to clients coming in to the office and on the phone while maintaining a neat and organized desk.
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Coordinate with acting facilities specialist to keep office map updated and employees’ names and phone extensions updated.
- Send, receive and distribute faxes, as needed.
- Assist in mail sorting and distribution.
- Assist with co-ordination of meeting rooms, reservations and maintain meeting supplies and refreshments.
- Assist with outgoing mail, i.e. labels, postage, copies, etc.
- Maintain mail room supplies (paper, envelopes, etc.) and equipment (postage meter, scales, etc.)
- Assist with client contact information updates.
- Coordinate all courier services (FedEx /UPS) requests and maintain accurate/timely records.
- Coordinate all SRF inter-office deliveries/pickups (Fargo, Bismarck, Madison, etc.)
- Assist with distribution of plans and specifications for bidding and maintain plan holder lists, manually and electronically.
- Assist with conference call set-up as needed.
- Report and log building maintenance issues with the property manager /landlord.
- Assist with miscellaneous word processing and database tasks.
- 3 plus years of similar receptionist/administrative experience supporting a like-sized organization and physical space.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook).
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-directed and personally motivated.
- An active problem solver.
- Works well with all levels within the organization.
- Professional dress, presence, and demeanor.
- Associate Degree preferred.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.