Professional Land Surveyor (022309)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading planning, engineering, and landscape architecture firms. Our award-winning projects range from designing bridges and highway interchanges to planning state-wide transportation systems to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
SRF Consulting Group is looking for a Professional Land Surveyor to join our Minneapolis office. This position will support projects in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin. This position also has the opportunity to progress to a Land Surveyor Group Manager role (candidates with higher experience may be considered for this role immediately). This is a hybrid position with the option to work from the office full-time or work part-time in the office and part-time remotely.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to department staff.
- Organize field surveys.
- Prepare right-of-way plats, parcel sketches, and ALTA Surveys
- May also include managing field crew activities for construction staking.
- Professional Land Surveyor License in the State of Minnesota.
- Licensure in North Dakota and Wisconsin within 18 months of employment.
- Understanding of Trimble Equipment and Software.
- Proficient with Trimble Business Center, AutoCAD/Civil 3D and/or MicroStation Multi-discipline experience, and a strong understanding of public infrastructure markets and projects.
- A strong background in project management.
- Previous leadership and supervisory responsibilities.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and projects.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this role.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.