Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) / Connected and Automated Vehicle (CAV) Engineer (052110)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading transportation consulting firms with expanding nationwide ITS/CAV services. SRF’s engineers, planners, and designers collaborate with our clients and their stakeholders to develop creative solutions for the most challenging projects.
At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Engineer to lead the planning, design, implementation, and evaluation of technology systems such as:
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Active traffic management systems
- Traveler information systems
- Transit technologies
- Intelligent work zones
- Wireless and fiber networks
- Project and task management
- Interaction with clients and internal groups
- Preparation of plans, specifications, and estimates
- Data analysis
- Technical writing
- Field inspections
- Integration and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, traffic engineering, or a related engineering field
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Four or more years of engineering experience
- ITS, CAV, or technology systems experience
- Desire to develop a profession in the ITS/CAV industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Proven technical writing ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CADD applications
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.