Information Technology Director (032301)
SRF Consulting Group is one of the Midwest’s leading engineering and planning firms. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, and vacation time carry-over.
We are seeking a full-time dynamic, highly skilled and motivated Information Technology Director to join our team. This on-site position is based in the Minneapolis office. The Information Technology Director primary duty is to lead the Information Technology (IT) and Digital Design Operations (D2O) departments. A successful candidate will be a progressive, visionary leader with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Develop and implement technology strategies that support our business objectives and drive innovation.
- Lead and manage a team of IT, and Digital Design Operations professionals, providing guidance and support to ensure successful project delivery.
- Maintain existing IT infrastructure and software to ensure current staff are able to perform their duties at the highest level possible. While providing vision and seeking out new opportunities for enhancement in abilities, efficiencies, and cost competitiveness.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement within the departments and across the company.
- Ensure that all technology solutions are aligned with industry’s best practices and meet our clients’ needs.
- Oversee the management of projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality.
- Build strong relationships with our clients, understanding their needs and providing them with exceptional service.
- Confidently make structural recommendations and changes to improve our operations.
- Lead the group and be involved in staff engagement; likely assist with the development of tactical plans and operational decisions.
- Assist with resolving difficult issues facing the group with demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Make recommendations regarding company resources, expenses, and employee roles.
- Oversee IT security and protect company assets and information.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in IT and technology management.
- Strong leadership skills with exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation, along with a track record of leading successful technology initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technology concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Familiarity with the engineering and planning industry.
- Strong team management and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be current on advancements in technology and systems.
- Client-focused with a proven ability to build strong client relationships.
- Experience with IT service management, infrastructure and operations, enterprise architectural, and ITIL frameworks.
- Experience with security, business continuity/disaster recovery, risk management, vulnerability assessments, incident management and security operations.
- Strong consulting skills such as targeted communications, engagement management, stakeholder management, and business development.
Visa Sponsorship may be available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.