GIS Developer (072101)
At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
SRF is a Certified Esri Partner seeking a well-qualified mid-level GIS Developer to assist our growing team in leveraging the Esri suite of tools for our clients. In this position you will focus on custom application development and automation. This is a mid-level developer position where you will be mentored by a senior developer. The following core qualifications are desired for this position:
- Proficiency with Esri suite.
- Ability to create production level cartographic maps.
- Ability to conduct spatial analysis, digitizing, and editing spatial data.
- Ability to independently manage multiple assignments, determine and set job task priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal staff.
- Strong data management and organizational skills.
In addition to the generalist GIS skills described above, the ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in relevant field along with advanced programming and modeling experience. A combination of, or experience in any of the following, will be considered:
- Demonstrated GIS development skills that enable the engineering staff and clients to utilize GIS in efficient and directed manner while embedding SRF process and standards.
- Experience with ArcGIS Desktop & Server, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro, WebApp Builder.
- Knowledge of enterprise geodatabase and RDBMS like PostgreSQL, SQL.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or Google Big Query a plus.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading engineering, planning, and landscape architecture firms. SRF’s engineers, planners, and designers collaborate with our clients and their stakeholders to develop creative solutions for the most challenging projects. Our award-winning projects range from designing roadways, trails, and bridges to planning statewide transportation systems, to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. SRF regularly competes and receives Project of the Year awards for our clients from numerous professional organizations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.