Field Technician – Construction Observation (032101)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading planning, engineering, and landscape architecture firms. Our award-winning projects range from designing bridges and highway interchanges to planning state-wide transportation systems to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. Our employee-owned company offers professionals a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation package, including medical/RX, dental, life, disability, and other valuable voluntary options; a strong focus on staff development; 401(k) and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
We are seeking Construction Inspectors for projects in our Minneapolis and Saint Paul MN locations.
- Perform construction inspection for highway/municipal/roadway projects
- Complete Daily Diaries and other project documentation, both on paper and electronic
- Insure compliance of Contractors work with Plans, Specifications and policies of the owner
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- A two-year civil technology degree or previous experience performing construction observation
- Valid Driver’s License, with an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Excellent communication and record keeping skills
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, stand / walk for long periods of time, and to work in a variety of outdoor weather conditions
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.