Field Technician – Construction Observation (022304)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading engineering and planning firms. Our award-winning projects range from designing bridges and highway interchanges to planning state-wide transportation systems to revitalizing neighborhoods and urban spaces. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, and vacation time carry-over.
SRF Consulting Group is seeking full-time construction inspectors to join our growing Construction Services Group in our Minneapolis or Saint Paul office.
- Perform construction inspections for highway municipal roadway projects.
- Complete daily diaries and other project documentation, on paper and electronically.
- Ensure compliance of contractors work with plans, specifications, and policies of the owner.
- Read and interpret plans and specifications.
- A two-year civil technology degree or previous experience performing construction observation.
- A valid Minnesota Driver’s License, with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and record keeping skills.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, stand/walk for long periods of time, and to work in a variety of outdoor weather conditions.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.