Executive Assistant (082101)
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is one of the Midwest’s leading engineering and planning firms. Our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, and vacation time carry-over.
We are seeking a full-time dynamic, highly skilled and motivated Executive Assistant to support our President and Senior Management Team. This position requires a minimum of five years of experience with strong administrative support, communication, and organizational skills.
- Provide full support to President, as well as support to members of the Senior Management Team.
- Provide superior administrative support and customer service, with an outgoing personality, high attention to detail and confidentiality, accuracy, and to contribute to a positive, collaborative, and professional team environment.
- Support in preparation for events and follow-up actions (e.g. scheduling, coordinating & meeting preparation, maintaining action lists and reminders, managing phone calls).
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents along with reviewing and editing written materials.
- Manage travel arrangements: air, car, and hotel. This requires flexibility and constant change.
- Take a proactive approach to managing schedule, action and follow up items of the President.
- Post-secondary degree or administrative professional certificate is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of executive level administrative assistance experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, phone, and organizational skills.
- Intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft office products such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook. Access knowledge a plus.
- Confident and able to interact with senior executives as well as all levels of the organization. Excellent verbal, written, and grammar skills are a necessity.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, accuracy, and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate initiative and strong time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities under aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrate initiative, judgment and knowledge of company policies, practices, and organizational structure.
- Exhibit ownership of duties, projects, and program involvement rather than solely focusing on completion of tasks.
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs and follow-up items is crucial.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.