Entry-Level Transportation Engineer (052301)
SRF Consulting Group is a well-established and award-winning transportation engineering, planning, and design firm providing services throughout the Midwest. At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100% ESOP company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. SRF also provides our team with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from.
Our innovative and successful Traffic & Technology team is seeking an Entry Level Transportation Engineer to assist with the planning, design, implementation, and evaluation of transportation technology systems, such as:
- Advanced traffic management systems
- Intelligent transportation systems (ITS)
- Connected and automated vehicles (CAV)
- Traveler information systems
- Transit technologies
- Intelligent work zones
- Wireless and fiber networks
- Preparation of plans, specifications, and estimates
- Data analysis
- Technical writing
- Field inspections
- Integration and troubleshooting
- Collaboration with other groups/disciplines within SRF
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, traffic engineering, or a related engineering field
- Successful completion of the EIT exam, or qualification to take the EIT exam within six months of starting
- Interest in ITS, CAV, and other technology applications a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CADD applications
- Willingness to learn new concepts and emerging technologies
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.