Entry Level Planner / Designer – Landscape Architecture (022310)
At SRF, our employee-owners help shape the culture and future of our business. As a 100 percent employee-owned company, team members share in the company’s growth and prosperity and receive stock ownership on a vesting schedule for their retirement. Our social culture boasts frequent companywide events, clubs, and sports teams, as well as opportunities to give back to the community. SRF also provides employees with a 401(k) and company match plan, a comprehensive health benefits package, competitive salaries, paid professional certifications and memberships, flex-time scheduling, generous time-off programs, vacation time carry-over, and multiple professional development programs to choose from. Our Minneapolis office has ample parking, direct access to bus routes, as well as bike paths for a flexible commute.
SRF’s Minneapolis Landscape Architecture/Urban Design Studio has an immediate opening for a full-time, entry level candidate with 0 to 3 years of experience.
The SRF landscape architecture team shares a drive to cultivate connections within the communities we serve and create resilient and meaningful landscapes shaped by our evolving world. We currently have an exciting mix of complex urban and regional planning, transit design, park design, streetscape design, and ecological design/green infrastructure projects on the boards. As part of our team, you will join a company full of creative people from diverse backgrounds with industry-leading training and experience across a range of design, planning and engineering disciplines.
- Candidates must have an MLA or BLA from an accredited program.
- Possess a strong design sensibility and be team oriented.
- The ideal candidate would have 0-3 years of landscape architecture/urban design experience, have exceptional visualization skills (strong 3D design skills a plus), demonstrate skill in urban design and planning, writing, detail design, and plan set production.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, and ArcGIS Pro is required.
- Prior experience with Rhino, Lumion, Revit, SketchUp, and/or Land F/X is preferred.
- Hand graphic skills are a plus.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Please include your resume / cover letter and portfolio as attachments to your application.
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.